A Complete Guide To Court Marriage With Procedure in Karachi Pakistan
With the help of our Law Associates in Karachi, Pakistan have become easier and more affordable. If the couple possesses all of the requisite paperwork, a court marriage can be accomplished in a matter of hours.
The words "love marriage" and "court marriage" are synonymous. They do, however, differ in several ways. When two individuals fall in love, they will eventually reach the point where they are legally married. If a couple's parents approve to the marriage, it might be planned according to their customs. A love marriage can take place in both a traditional / civil marriage and a judicial marriage, to summaries.
If the couple has all of the necessary paperwork, the marriage can be completed in less than half an hour. You must do the following actions in Pakistan:
1. At the specified hour, we shall meet the couple. We will arrange for Nikah Khuwan / Nikah Registrars, Stamp vendors, Notary Publics, and Oath commissioners to accelerate the court process through our Family Lawyers in Karachi.
- Dower/Maher matters and other matters concerned with protecting the rights of the couple are discussed with our lawyer
- Islam demands that the Nikah Khawan solemnize the union. The Nikah registrar will register the nikah. A Nadra marriage certificate will, however, be issued by the local union council later on.
- A bride must sign an affidavit of affirmation before she can undergo a Nikah, which is attested by either a notary public or an oath commissioner.
- A statement by the bride must be filed with the Session Judge for the protection of the bride and groom and to prevent any unfortunate actions by the groom’s family law.
Court Marriage fee in Karachi Pakistan
Do you have any concerns regarding the judicial marriage process or the cost?
Now, How Do You Proceed With Court Marriage In Pakistan?
Pakistani Constitution has given the Right of Liberty to choose a person to marry with. We support the youth so that their desires should be fulfilled through Court Marriage. Some other reasons are also responsible for the rise of court marriage, for example, late marriages, a rise in education level and increased contact among the members of the opposite sex, etc.
What makes a couple think about going for a court marriage?
Although the development in educational levels has improved Pakistan's way of life, our society remains conservative on the problem of court marriage. Parents also consider their children as family property rather as real beings.
Honor killings are on the rise as a result of the growing popularity of court marriages, hence the state must ensure that the court marriage couple's life and liberty are safeguarded. Last but not least, adults of marriageable age might fulfill their desire to marry of their own free choice through judicial marriage by following the legal procedure.
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan's constitution protects the freedom to select a life partner as a core human right.
The task does not end with the solemnization of a court marriage; it is even more critical that the couple executing the court marriage be safeguarded. So that people can use their constitutionally guaranteed freedom to marry whoever they want.
What is the purpose of a court marriage?
Documents Require For Court Marriage in Karachi Pakistan
- 1. Both should have valid CNIC, in case of non-availability of CNIC, a passport or, Matriculation certificate or Form B can also be used.
- 2. There are two marriage witnesses (male) required, in case you are unable to manage, we can help with that as well.
- 3. Six passport-size photos of the bride in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Lahore. Six each for Karachi.
- 4. Free will affidavit from Girl’s side. We will prepare this document at the time of registration.
- 5. In the case of 2nd marriage, a valid Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate of the deceased partner.